Creator Dashboard - How does it work?
Your Creator Dashboard is where you manage everything related to your FlippedNormals Store. It's where you create sales, manage your payout details and view your earnings. We've included a handy breakdown below that takes you through everything you need to know about your Creator Dashboard and how to use it.
This is where you manage the products you've uploaded to the FlippedNormals Marketplace. You'll get a handy overview of your prices, product status, how many sales each product has made, and 3 options on how to manage a product:
- View - Once a product is live, you can view the product page to make sure everything is looking as expected.
- Edit - Sends you to the uploader from where you can edit your product price, description, images, licenses and more.
- Delete - This will remove the product from your store. If you accidentally delete a product, fear not. Simply contact us and we'll resurrect it for you :)
This is where you can create sales and maximize your earnings. Sales are a fantastic way to generate revenue and attract new customers to your store, so we highly recommend you use them! Read everything about how you create a sale here.
This is a handy overview of your customers. You can use it to find the following information:
- Order ID - Used to identify the order and makes it easy to keep track of support tickets
- Order Placed - The date of the purchase
- Order Total - How much you earned on the purchase
- Buyer - The first name of the person who bought the product
- Product - Which product the customer bought
Earnings & Payouts
This is where you find everything related to your earnings and payouts. You can use this page to view the following information:
- Unpaid Earnings - This is your balance due. Find out when you'll get paid here
- Paid Earnings - This is what you've been paid thus far
- Revoked Earnings - This is the amount customers have been refunded. Read about why customers might request a refund here
- Commission Payouts - An overview showing you how much you've been paid each month, and how many sales you've made
- Unpaid Commissions - An overview showing you the sales you haven't yet been paid for, when they were made and what you earned
- Paid Commissions - An overview showing you the sales you have been paid for, when they were made and what you earned
- Revoked Commissions - An overview showing you the sales which refunds were issues for
Export paid commissions
- Use this to export your paid commissions for a certain period. It's a handy way of doing bookkeeping and accounting for your store.
Have any questions about your earnings and payouts? Check out our help section on the subject and get your questions answered right away!
This is the affiliate area from where you can keep track of your direct sales and generate a referral URL. When you make a direct sale using your referral URL, you get 90% of the revenue. You can learn more about how affiliates work here.
This is where you keep track of and reply to customer reviews. Make sure you check this section regularly for new reviews so you know how your products are being received and if a customer is facing an issue. Got a bad review? Fear not! Read about what you can do here.
This is where you manage your store, payout info, social media and contact info. Use this section to brand your store by giving it a custom banner and description. Your social media handles will also be shown on your storefront and can be used by your customers to get in touch with you. Most importantly, make sure you payout details are complete so you can receive your payments.
Have any questions about payouts? Check out our help section on the subject and get your questions answered right away!