I am having download issues
My file stops downloading midway through
- Make sure your internet connection is stable. Always download using wi-fi instead of data.
- Try using a different browser to download your files.
- If you're using Chrome, a failed download can be resumed by clicking "retry" in the Chrome downloads menu.
Nothing happens when I try to download a file
- When you've clicked a file, wait to see if the site is loading (look at the fav-icon in your tab). If the site is loading, it means your download will begin shortly so wait a few seconds before clicking the file again.
- You can only download files on a computer. If you're trying to download from your phone or tablet, switch to your computer instead.
- Try restarting your browser and try downloading again
- Try using a different browser to download your files
I've run out of download limits
- You have 8 download attempts per file. If you've reached your limit, contact us here and we'll be happy to reset it for you.
Still having issues?
If you've tried all of the above and are still having issues - fear not! Contact us and we'll make sure you get your products right away :) To make us able to help you faster, please supply the following information with your ticket:
- Which browser are you using?
- What is your internet speed?
- Which product are you having trouble downloading?
- How large is the file you're trying to download?
- Are you getting an error message, if yes, which one?