Get hired for an exclusive FlippedNormals tutorial
We frequently hire talented artists to share their knowledge and create exclusive tutorials for FlippedNormals. The goal of an exclusive tutorial is for you to have fun teaching your passion to students across the globe. To make sure you will have a good time teaching, it's important for us that you're a part of deciding the scope, timeline, subject, and goal of the course - a happy teacher makes for a happy student :) All projects are of course paid.
Get in touch
If you're interested in getting hired, send a message to our Co-Founder and Talent Manager Henning Sanden on firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information in your message:
- What tutorial would you like to make? Introduction to UE4, advanced techniques in Substance, ZBrush masterclass, etc.
- Who is your tutorial for? Beginners, intermediate, advanced, etc.
- Have you made video tutorials before? If yes, send us a link so we can get an idea about your teaching style.
- Anything else you'd like us to know about your proposal?
So you can get an idea about what an exclusive FlippedNormals tutorial looks like, we've linked to some of our previous collaborations below:
- Modeling & Texturing Props for Games with Hannah Watts
- Introduction to Arnold with Zeno Pelgrims
- Texturing Characters for Games with Gavin Goulden
- Concept Painting in Photoshop with Henrik Evensen